|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
28 members (Rumlover, dfmsml, jeepers, Rnd, Rema, jal, Fletch, RonDon, SharonfromSXM, pburke40, Canuck54, KDE12603, ronnieernie, Rover, CaribbeanCanadians, daveb7, christina, Oceans, Kevin_B, bailau, GOTOSUN, shieneehead, 320sycamore, 5 invisible),
676
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
Does anyone have a starlink system on Virgin Gorda? Does it work? I have a system that I want to bring down and use.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
We signed up and paid the deposit. They said 2023.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1 |
Looks like currently USVI is well covered but BVI not so much. I am on the waitlist as well in Northern VA for a home unit but I just ordered one of these. StartLink RVShould be arriving soon and FYI... You don't need an RV! 
Chuck W.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
You signed up for a unit in the BVI What was the charge? The unit I have cost about $500 and then $50/month for service
tpcook
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
We signed up with a Trellis Bay address. Just go to their website.
|
|
|
|
|