Here's the basic trip report from last week.

The crew- wife, husband, 2 young 20s couples and 2- 16 year old girls, total of 8.
The boat- An Island Spirit 401 3 cabin cat. Because I'm the owner, I'm not sure if I can say the name on my boat on TTOL. I will say this, it was sure a Honey of a cat to sail her.

Monday the 19th- after Bobby's provisions were put away we left Sea Cows bay and sailed to Cooper, catching a Mooring in Manichoneel Bay. On the way there I looked at one of the girls who said she was getting sick. I told her a few things to do and later she was fine. The kids all loved the beach, climbing the trees to get coconuts and swimming in the Bay.

Tuesday am -we headed to the Baths, arriving by 9:00 am. All swam ashore, the tide was not bad at all for the swim. Stayed about 3 hours checking out the baths. Had a great snorkel back to the boat. Very little crowd, but the boats were arriving packed with people as we left. Then took off for Leverick Bay catching a ball at Leverick Marina. Wanted to have dinner at the upstairs restaurant, but was closed until the next day, we ate below at the Cove. Food was good. That afternoon my two boys were racing up and down along shore in the dinghy trying to set a new water speed record for a 9.9hp Yamaha while I was trying to catch a nap on the tramp. Later that night at dinner the waiter came over to me and said my dinghy was found floating away and was being held captive by another boat. Alan Roberts who owns Catalyst from Caribbean Adventures over heard offered to take me to get my dinghy. My boat was the first to pass and my dinghy was there tied to the rear cleat. I have the name of our boat on the dinghy so they new where it belonged. Good idea, right? My wife was the one who tied up the dinghy at the docks. The dinghy was found in gear, I never leave it in gear. You make the call.

Wed am- We left North sound heading for Anegada for our fist trip there. Past Mosquito rock, turned right a little and then set the auto pilot. Looked at one of my boys who said he was getting sick, again I told hime what to do, had him drive for a while and he was fine the rest of the time. Took 2 hours to get to Anegada, found the channel with no problem, grabbed a ball in front of Neptunes. Kids did'nt like it there, water was merkey, not much for them to do. Plan was to stay two nights and have Turkey Dinner at Cow Wreck, but learned of a 50 plus wedding there so we left Turkey morning and went to Marina Cay.

Thursday am- We left Anegada heading for Marina Cay, again set the auto pilot and took a little over 2 hours to get there. Kids loved the snorkeling there and had a great Lobster Turkey day Dinner at Pussers. Marina Cay is a beautiful place, took many pictures, everyone loved it there.

Friday am- The kids did more snorkeling, then we motored to Trellis Bay so the 4-20 something kids can catch a plane back to Denver. Then we left for Cane Garden bay. Was a nice slow easy sail there, not much wind. Cane Garden bay was beautilful. Grabbed a ball right next to Mike Kneafsey's boat, another Island Spirit. Those people on his boat came over to check out my boat. Walked the beach, went to Quitos and other places. The girls loved the sunset. No swells at all.

Sat am- Headed back around Tortola passing Soper's Hole, made several tacts down the channel and headed back to Sea Cows Bay. Washed down and cleaned our boat for the next charter going out on Suday afternoon.

Sunday am -Took a cab back to EIS to fly home. Already have flights made for our next BVI vacation in May.

Some other points- Twenty year old boys drink a lot of Beer. (4 cases)
Twenty year old girls and the two 16 year old girls use a lot of water.
Long hair clogs the drains on a boat.
The wife says a boat is getting to close to us when it's still a half a mile away.
Provisions were $500 for the week and was about as perfect as you can get on that.
Had 3 dinners onboard. all lunches and breakfast plus snacks were on board for the whole week. The 3 dinners onboard worked out to about $20 per person.
Turkey Day Dinner, 4 having Lobster, $550, PRICLESS
Greg, a proud owner of an Island Spirit 401 Cat.