Member Spotlight
pony600
pony600
CT
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Trinigerl
Who's Online Now
36 registered members (BruceU, Biturbo, Todd_Melinda_K, SteveH, PrairieGirl, jrw, ARC, BerneandGary, Mbrott, CdnCouple, nanalindy, BrentCummings, HappyBayLovers, Snorkeller, pburke40, Edwin, jazzgal, RichiT, joe9090, deliveryskipper, JohnInAL, vacanakey, johnhill, GeorgeC1, Uksimonusa, Akflyer, OllieEh, pony600, Bernd, 7 invisible), 119 guests, and 369 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Was in there again today, and things seem to have gone downhill. The staff seem to be unhappy and service is unenthusiastic. Still have nice cheeses, but less selection. Anyone know?
0 82 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
DOes anyone know if there is a current CGB webcam running? Thanks!
0 63 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12/14/2018 04:39 PM
Sorry about this somewhat commercial message, but I feel there must be a few of my fellow BVI folks who would want to know this. The stock of the many 2019 BVI calendars I sell to TTOL'ers is about gone for the season. If anyone wants to grab any before they're gone, give me a shout at the link at the bottom. Have a great holiday season everyone.
monk@madriver.com
0 165 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
12/14/2018 02:46 PM
During our last visit we stayed at Club Fantistico and enjoyed it immensely. We particularly liked their expansive patio, pool and hot tub setup as well as Theirry & Chloe.

I've become aware of Residence Adam & Eve as an alternative and the only reason I'm considering it is due to price, as they are a little more than half that for Club F.

Has anyone been to both places and able to provide a comparison? My main question about Adam & Eve is what kind of view is there towards the sea? We loved the view at Club F but it doesn't appear Adam & Eve has something similar. I'm also interested in how each place fared with Irma, relative to trees down and ongoing construction nearby.

Thanks in advance for any info.
0 160 Read More