Member Spotlight
Fritz_the_Cat
Fritz_the_Cat
Toronto, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online Now
65 registered members (George1234, PnPinNC, kaba, LarryEdgar, richard4th, bbeach, f250mike, MGA, SeeDiver, CarolinaSailor, CaribEagle, Thistle, MrEZgoin, JasonHelmbrecht, mark37, dvesc, Manpot, Fred, SXMScubaman, GW248, bdeeley, Kennys, Buddyhog, CanuckTravlr, skipdastraw, Jdcmcnaught, JandIrene, MKGrey, Mikel, ndfaninnc, codybk, Kennyxx50, jbutah, road3682, BruceU, ChiTownHarry, indianafanatic, RickG, SURICK, Bernd, CdnCouple, cwoody, bailau, Time Will Tell, Memphré, tpcook, Sunset_Sammy, rcevans100, KirkB, 16 invisible), 179 guests, and 76 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
11 minutes ago
dvesc--If you are able to cancel your other booking without losing a lot of money, that's what I personally would do, if you can find someplace you like on the Dutch side.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
13 minutes ago
If this keeps up more people will be looking into accommodations on the Dutch side instead of French side. Better book sooner than later.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
13 minutes ago
A few of them sleeping in body bags might stop some of this behavior.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
20 minutes ago
Thank you. The more I'm seeing this, the more concerned I get. It's to the point now that I'm looking at accommodations in Simpson Bay instead of Orient.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
21 minutes ago
If I have to avoid Marigot, Sandy Ground and Orleans why not avoid the French side altogether?

Guadeloupe and Martinique have swat teams and Special police from France being sent to control the unrest. Does St. Martin want this kind of action where real bullets are flying?
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
28 minutes ago
IT IS NOT 24 HOURS, BUT 1 CALENDAR DAY.

A HUGE, HUGE DIFFERENCE.
36 1,386 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
29 minutes ago
All righty then. This one is done. Disagree with one another, that's fine. But name calling, etc., will not be tolerated.
10 719 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
30 minutes ago
dvesc--The most reliable way is the Causeway to Marigot, through Grand Case to Orient. But, there was a protest in Marigot last weekend, which was poorly attended because of rain. Traffic was slow, but moving. Definitely do NOT go via Sandy Ground or via French Quarter (or Orleans) and also avoid Nettle Bay.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
35 minutes ago
I only hear one wolf crying and it's you. You yell out the same cry every time. Funny how everyone who doesn't agree with you is somehow "brainless" and "clueless". I really wonder what makes you so special as to be so much "smarter" and "clued in" than everyone else!! Give it a break.
10 719 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
36 minutes ago
This links to the White House statement with some additional details.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...iants-as-we-battle-covid-19-this-winter/
36 1,386 Read More
British Virgin Islands
39 minutes ago
Originally Posted by betsyg
Is it possible to fly directly from Anegada to San Juan? If so, which carrier provides this service?

No scheduled commercial flights, but there are several charter companies that will do this. I'd start with Island Birds or Cape Air.
1 45 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
41 minutes ago
Winter COVID 19 campaign...

https://www.wcax.com/2021/12/02/biden-launching-winter-covid-19-booster-testing-campaign/

It covers making testing free for health care policy holders and stresses the importance of boosters for COVID 19.
Pfizer claims will have a vaccine for Omicron in 100 days? International travelers returning or entering the U.S.A need a negative COVID test within in 24 hours to entering the U.S.A. Mandatory masks on flights, rail and public transportation.
So basically we are back to square one and nothing is going to be normal...
36 1,386 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
43 minutes ago
Oh my god...
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
44 minutes ago
Maybe you can bank it with La Vista, although as a non owner that may not be possible.
9 383 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
49 minutes ago
I've looked at Google Maps, but I wanted to confirm here that there is a way to get from the airport to Orient without going through the areas with the protests/unrest. Are these areas possible to avoid?
57 2,949 Read More
British Virgin Islands
52 minutes ago
Nice...

Hopefully you got a free t shirt from John Deere.
In 2010 I got a hat when I bought my JD 4010 !
3 65 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
56 minutes ago
Good to know. Thanks.
6 505 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
57 minutes ago
What a Sh+T show.
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
58 minutes ago
LVB no longer charges for wifi and it is significantly improved.
6 505 Read More
British Virgin Islands
58 minutes ago
At least one of our crew last trip did the eMed test on his phone - worked out fine
25 601 Read More
General Photo Gallery
59 minutes ago
Photos from my hike on the Rota Vincentina in southern Portugal; this is the section between Odemira to Sao Teotonio. The trail followed a river and stream through pastureland and cork oak trees.
0 11 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
59 minutes ago
57 2,949 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Recent article this morning about testing requirements.
LINK
No mention of quarantine.
36 1,386 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
Yes, a barber 600HD Largest one made., Along with a John Deer 4 wheel drive tractor with wheel weights. I also have a road rake to smooth out the south sound road and a front loader and a front fork to off load things from a container.
3 65 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
Is it a Barber?

BARBER link
3 65 Read More
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11