Member Spotlight
lina
lina
TOTOWA NJ
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
SXMNorm
Who's Online Now
13 registered members (EckyEcky, Annoddddd, popswb, anet_scot, AndyK, SammyM, deliveryskipper, JandIrene, beachy, 4 invisible), 85 guests, and 120 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
SXM People Talk
3 hours ago
Superstar Storie, JD and Ronalee McKnight's dock diving dog (ruralcarrier here) will appear in a dock diving demonstration and competition on Fox and Friends this Saturday. The show is on from 6 AM to 10 AM on FOX NEWS channel. They don't really know when they will be showing the competition during that time period.

Good luck guys!!!
0 10 Read More
Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Mexico
04/24/2018 05:33 PM
Recently got back from our trip to Mexico. It was excellent. The resort was clean, the staff was friendly. The food at the restaurant's we dined at was fantastic. We stayed primarily at one of the pools because my wife enjoyed the activities that were offered there. They had entertainment in the lobby every night which was quite enjoyable. The drinks were good and plentiful. The flights both to and from Cancun were good. The only suggestion i would have is to put a dresser in the room. There was not a lot of space to put clothes. That being said, i would not hesitate to return.
0 46 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
04/24/2018 09:46 AM
0 317 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
04/23/2018 03:46 PM
Unbelievable this is still there and nothing has been done. How many other places are holding breeding areas?

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/75967-mosquito-heaven
0 383 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
04/21/2018 05:46 PM
Dispute over "no work no pay" provision. Not sure why employees should be paid if damaged store can't open.
https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islan...r-to-court-over-no-work-no-pay-principle
0 431 Read More