Member Spotlight
Leagle49
Leagle49
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online Now
61 registered members (Skindeep, jazzgal, GeoChand, McLovin, Husker, tradewinds, indianafanatic, foreversxm, Marie, marybeth, tpcook, MamaJ, boucharda, DICKG, cwoody, MKGrey, Volle Maan, pandpfromcanada, socamon, bdeeley, Refuse1, dvesc, mcrofutt, ScurvyD, BHK, bailau, Brad, gordapeak, louismcc, Time Will Tell, davew, jagmansr, MaxRose, Kegoangoango, chuckval, KirkB, nevar37, mark37, BlueMoc, RickBlaine, Latadjust, KenNDeb, jbutah, LarryEdgar, 17 invisible), 204 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
7 seconds ago
I have just brought down a beach cleaning machine, John Deere Tractor and dump trailer so I can clean the beach at South Sound This is the only beach cleaning machine in the bVI . Cost over 100k It will clean 9 acres of beach in a day.
0 1 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
55 seconds ago
Jealous, Todd! Enjoy your day!
6 89 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 minutes ago
TY
8 234 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 minutes ago
TY. All BVIYC are registered fishing boats.
8 234 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 minutes ago
I miss the cows along the road....haven't seen them in a while
6 89 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 minutes ago
No kidding there is probably a line up of people with there hands out
1 43 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 minutes ago
I took that road to their parking lot a week or so ago and thought it was better than before. Still potholes, but didn't strike me as nearly as bad as it was in June.
6 89 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
19 minutes ago
Absolutely...and it shows zero Government confidence in the way Covid is/was being handled by them....if measures against Delta et al are not sufficient then the country needs an explanation rather than "We do not know yet"

I'm sure this will not be the last varient....we can't knee jerk and change everything to each new one....
30 1,278 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
23 minutes ago
Statement was made by a poster that " each variant carries lesser symptoms and danger to us" so asked where this info came from. It would be helpful knowledge

I have no clue yet if this variant is the same or more dangerous than the past variants and will wait until the science is known
7 620 Read More
British Virgin Islands
26 minutes ago
Thanks...always have my laptop (unfortunately) so am good there
24 557 Read More
British Virgin Islands
36 minutes ago
We did our testing on laptops and ipads. I think it would be difficult on a phone, but I'm sure its been done.
24 557 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
42 minutes ago
Link

This is truly scary. No telling how much graft would be involved in this deal...
1 43 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
44 minutes ago
I prefer to go straight there also, but last time, it was really rough!
6 89 Read More
British Virgin Islands
46 minutes ago
Jagmaster - Sure. We got two on our way from Anegada to Scrub in the morning. Late in the day we got 3 more heading out toward Kingfish Banks. They were all nice size. Catch and release.
8 234 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
48 minutes ago
We always go via the road to their parking lot. this last time (last month) it was showing signs of 'repairs'...we take is slow and laugh alot! worth it for the food and the beach!
6 89 Read More
British Virgin Islands
51 minutes ago
Hi. I am going to assume that you are not aware that we charge for advertising here. I am going to close this thread now. If you would like to pay for advertising, please send Eric an email at admin@traveltalkonline.com

Otherwise, please refrain from posting notes like this. Thank you.
4 201 Read More
British Virgin Islands
53 minutes ago
Just put in a request for a quote for your boat for April. Looks like a beauty, congrats!
4 201 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
56 minutes ago
What do you mean by public?? Not affiliated with any restaurant or other business, you mean? Not sure there is such a thing on SXM. You might try the McDonalds in Marigot. Or just make the trek over to Simpson Bay and go to the Mailbox, and either before or after, have a meal at Reveil Matin. Highly recommended!!!
1 92 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Nice pictures! So how did you come in? The road by Kali's, or the one that goes to the parking lot for FBBC? How was the drive?
6 89 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by boucharda
As I understand it each variant carries lesser symptoms and danger to us

What is the source of that understanding? If that was the case then nothing would change

Boucharda- What is your source of understanding that this variant is the same or more dangerous than past variants?
7 620 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Thanks for the beginning of the report. Very nice pictures! Yes, that is one weird looking boat! Can't say that I blame you regarding not coming back to stay on the French side. Too scary right now.
4 201 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Massive over reaction!!
30 1,278 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Jump to new posts FBBC [by Todd]
Finally made it to FBBC, nice breeze. Cheers!
6 89 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Sorry, I guess I missed it. You are spot on with your assessment of the situation. I would avoid the French side at all cost of I were on the island.
47 2,860 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
gomer--I don't blame you. No WAY I would be going through Sandy Ground these days..
47 2,860 Read More
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21