Member Spotlight
RonDon
RonDon
Rhode Island
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online Now
25 registered members (xrayman67, GeorgeC1, SXMScubaman, jbutah, Coconut Joe, Todd, SXMbeacher, Kennys, lbksxm, bailau, trueblue, CaribbeanCanadians, steve74, lhbsurf, KirkB, Fletch, jrw, MKGrey, caribbeangirl13, 6 invisible), 709 guests, and 219 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
34 minutes ago
Originally Posted by timnboston
Have owned at the RI for 25 years and never had a special assessment. And twice when the resort was shut down because of storm damage the annual maintenance fee was waived.

I can't recall ever getting a special assessment at Flamingo in the 25 years of ownership. We did have to pay a partial MF during Covid and during the rebuild but was given additional weeks to use in addition to our regular weeks through Destination Exchange for any Diamond property that is now Hilton. I'm using 2 of those weeks next month in SXM in addition to my normal July week as I did for our last stay in May/June.
14 958 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Sounds like a wonderful couple of days. Thank you for reporting and the pictures.
6 544 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Thanks as always for sharing, and safe travels home.
18 915 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Nothing in advance needed. They will give you the form on the plane before you land. Just have a black pen with you.
5 294 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
This is what I do.

I have a no foreign transaction card from Cap One that I ONLY use internationally. I also have a checking account and debit card for this purpose too.

I can charge, get cash, etc.... All from accounts that are not my daily use ones.

Keith
7 250 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
Thanks
8 716 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by lcote
I am starting to feel like my 2 weeks in SXM is what keeps us going. It's two weeks of complete downtime. And I LOVE it.

Now planning a trip back again will keep you going longer. It works for me. Have a safe trip.
7 935 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
20 hours ago
Thank you for the link!
3 430 Read More