Member Spotlight
toast
toast
Bucks County, Pa.
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Dutchman, hathead, lookinatfifty, Lovetheocean, LuSea
Who's Online Now
28 registered members (DEL, Kegoangoango, KirkB, jrw, timnboston, SXMScubaman, Bernd, skipdastraw, Tracey868, CaribbeanCanadians, bailau, Rema, steve74, Reid, ChiTownHarry, 13 invisible), 518 guests, and 101 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
37 minutes ago
That's unusual for him. The good news is the show won't book up so you could always just stop in when you are on island and make your reservation
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Thanks so much everyone. We called a local pharmacy and a friend who is a physician tried to call in a Rx but they can’t take a call in Rx, only email Rx. Our friend is on a business trip and doesn’t have access to an email Rx. Sooo….there is a doc right behind this pharmacy that can write the script on Monday. Thankfully, my wife is feeling a bit better. We found cranberry juice and we’re praying for her. smile
7 271 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
I have no problem with protests. Have at it. I do have a problem with protests that disrupt day to day activities.....many of which are essential. Law enforcement should take steps to ensure that doesn't happen. Just my two cents.
29 2,512 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
We lift and lock the dinghy every night and lock when at a dinghy dock. We also lock the boat at night and when ashore.
22 1,634 Read More
British Virgin Islands
2 hours ago
Do any of the stations stream?

There's Soggy Dollar Radio at https://www.soggydollar.com

Dan cheers
4 110 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
Thanks for highlighting this vid,
When we arrived at PJIA last November there were three three-engined aircraft types on the ramp, the BN Trilsander, a Dassault Falcon trijet and a Boeing 727, not something you can see many places!
Dave.
6 760 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Just saw an ad for a 'final sunset party' at Roxxy for Saturday April 27. Not sure if that is their last day open or not, but I guess so.
3 585 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Love the French Burger at Orange Fever. Did they do any raking of that seaweed while you were there?
2 257 Read More
British Virgin Islands
7 hours ago
I report what I bring. As posted it’s up to customs to decide if they want to collect a duty.
11 949 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
7 hours ago
Sorry, I don't know what this has to do with Desert Sun?

Although I did learn something today, as I didn't know there were lifestyle cruises.
20 4,229 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
7 hours ago
Wow, their cruises always were pricy, but that's crazy.
1 88 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Martini--what's your definition of an outsider? My understanding is that many or most of the villas along Orient are currently owned by folks from mainland France.
16 2,608 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by Todd
I don't like to spoil my lunch. But then lunch can spoil my dinner, damn!

Happens to us all the time, as you know well. wink
19 979 Read More
British Virgin Islands
8 hours ago
Do you have your quote? Their Email and name is at the top. It's not really hard to have to "track them down". I have always had personalized service with them. It's nice to talk to the person that knows what I am looking for and what I booked. Like I said it's easier to call them direct and talk with someone familiar with your trip. If that person is not there then I have never had a problem with another person. Hope it works out for you guys.
16 1,118 Read More
British Virgin Islands
8 hours ago
Hm.. see this is the expert advice I was looking for! I had put anegada off the list because of distance and time constraints- a 7-day itinerary minus anegada = 5days…right? But maybe we skip the craziness at the Willy T and JVD instead, and spend a relaxing day at cow wreck….could be do-able…
My wife and I have been a few times, and want to show it all to our parents…my Dad keeps saying, “we won’t know if we’ve ‘missed’ anything, it’ll all be new and fun for us!”
3 177 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
17 hours ago
I know we were there but it looked fancy enough that we felt out of place.
17 1,444 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
17 hours ago
Big thing for us at Divi is turning in and out of it. Always feels like a death defying maneuver. Especially after a night doing other things.
30 1,914 Read More
British Virgin Islands
19 hours ago
Yes her salads are fabulous, and we do tip well! Such a treat!
10 504 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
😂
4 591 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
>Were we married once”?<<
Heard it was the famous “Kennedy Steve” at KJFK
13 596 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
Thanks, Stevenbarb.
I think that I passed over this unit because of the ambiguous description of the bed size. In the description, it lists a King Sized bed. But the photo describes a " Lit Queen sized". We ended up booking a ground floor studio at the Alamanda Resort, because they were offering a substantial discount for the first three renters. But we will still be paying a few hundred dollars more than if we had stayed at Residence Les Lataniers. We will have a newer unit, and we will be about a block closer to the beach.
Again, Thanks, Jim
13 1,537 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
I will post some pics in another thread, but might not be til I get home next week.
2 386 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
LInda--No, I was looking at the sunset + dinner sailing.
10 831 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by jazzgal
Originally Posted by bdeeley
Now, I just read TTOL for my daily fill of drama. 😃

cheers

Can be lots of it here. 😇
6 999 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 12:20 AM
I know the crew and believe them when they say it was stolen. They were allowed to leave the BVI and the charter company was hospitable. I think if there was suspicion they may have been delayed a little bit longer. I'm disappointed at the complete lack of info out there on this. It would seem the powers that be are keeping it quiet.
9 953 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2