|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
12 members (shieneehead, Mantas, BarbyandLeo, Canuck54, Rumlover, Granite13, Billtjw, cabokid, Oceans, Rugo, Angelface, 1 invisible),
422
guests, and
115
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280 |
I had to look into it the mustard issue too, it is Coleman's mustard, I found it in one of the larger grocery chains here for $2.79 a bottle. I really think it gave it a unique flavor. If you read the comments section on the recipe page some folks used a little cayene pepper instead of the english mustard. It really was one of the best dishes I have ever cooked, a nice change and a great way to cook some chicken. 12 sausages was just a bit much since it is just my husband and I so I will definitely cut that back, even from the 8 I used this time. The juices in the bottom of the pan are great for spooning over the dish when you serve it too.
Sarah
|
|
|
|
|
|
|