|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,133
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,534
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
7 members (NumberCruncher, mcb, caribmichael, crazy4sxm, Rumlover, Rover, 1 invisible),
750
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All -
I know this is the BVI forum but the USVI forum does not seem to have the traffic. I have a month sabbatical from work that I am excited about - we are spending one week on a CAT. We are also looking at renting a Villa at the Westin St. John I was told they were updated recently. We are traveling down from Nov. 7th through Dec. 2nd. Does anyone know if the construction is still going on at the Westin - Coral Vistas? Any feedback regarding the Westin construction would be helpful.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|