|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
14 members (SXMFOX, CaribbeanSolSXM, Coconut Joe, Ottoman, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, 1 invisible),
391
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 132
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 132 |
Hello all - Getting ready for our Virgin Gorda trip and for the first time we are entering the BVIs from St. Thomas via the ferry. We are usually on charter. There are 12 of us travelling and I just want to be sure of the process. Do we have to fill out forms and are they provided on the ferry? Is there an entry fee as there is when you leave? We are bringing some provisions with us (ie. some special steaks, organic chicken) I have every intention of declaring but do I need to show where I purchased the food? How is the departure tax paid? I feel silly not knowing what to do, but with 5 kids and 5 adults new to the BVIs, they have me planning everything.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|