|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
15 members (dfmsml, SXMFOX, CaribbeanSolSXM, Coconut Joe, Ottoman, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, 1 invisible),
396
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 3
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 3 |
Apologies for the delayed reply- thank you very much for weighing in here Kupe! You've confirmed what I had mostly suspected.
Since there is no chance of them changing the flight, what we have decided to do (similar to your suggestion) is the half of us arriving at 1 will ferry over to RT and the guests arriving at 3:40 will book stay night at Emerald Beach and catch the first ferry to RT in the morning. I Believe this will give them enough time to meet us at the dock at least by noon when we would ideally like to leave- please let me know if I'm missing any key factors here.
I appreciate the note on ferries running on time, that's not something I'm used to!
This certainly has been a bit stressful but I am confident we'll get it sorted and have a beautiful trip!
Thanks again!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|