I’m looking for any suggestions or advice with our itinerary for BVI and USVI in February. We are going to be at Scrub Island from Saturday 2/9 through Saturday 2/16 (flying into Beef Island) and then at St Thomas from 2/16-2/18 before flying out of STT. Restaurant ideas would also be great, although we have some in mind. It's just my wife and I (honeymoon part 2).

Saturday afternoon and Sunday we plan to just hang around Scrub Island by going kayaking, snorkeling, chilling at the beach. Is it reasonable to check out Marina Cay or the Great Camonoe from Scrub?

On Monday we’re planning to take the ferry to Virgin Gorda and spend the day there. Does it make sense to rent a car here? It seems like a decent sized island with a lot of destinations. Is one day enough? We definitely want to check out the Baths and Gorda Peak, any other suggestions? Is one day even enough? Since we’re staying at Scrub it’s pretty easy to get here, and we could sacrifice a chill day at Scrub to come here again.

On Tuesday we're planning to take the ferry to Anegada and spend the day there. Do you think we need to rent a car or are taxis fine? Also suggestions on what to do would be helpful as I’m not too sure.

On Wednesday 2/13 we plan to take the Scrub ferry to Beef Island and explore Tortola. Likely go to a beach and also hike the National Park there.

On Thursday we signed up for the BVI Dive Island Hopper day tour that leaves directly from Scrub. It does some snorkeling over near Norman Island and then heads to Jost Van Dyke and stops at Soggy Dollar which I’m pretty stoked about.

On Friday we plan another chill day at Scrub or maybe check out Tortola.

We’re leaving on Saturday and taking the Natives Son Ferry from Road Town to Red Hook. Any advice for this ferry? I believe we do customs once we get in Red Hook.

On Sunday we plan to take the ferry in the morning to St Johns. Should we check out beaches or explore the national park? I’m not sure how well St Johns has recovered from the hurricanes.

On Monday we are flying out from STT at around 6p. Any good ideas on what we could do in the morning and early afternoon? Remember we will have all our stuff with us unless anyone knows where we could store it for the day.

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions please let me know!