We went Thursday. Walk in tour is $20.00. You start with a glass of rhum punch. You go into a little room like a classroom and get the history of rhum & how the rhum is made. The whole lecture is riddled with jokes and is very informative & enjoyable. Everyone gets a shot of Devil’s blood I believe it was called which came with a story. Then you get to choose two shots from the flavors that are under development and not marketed yet. My husband & I shared so we got to taste 4 different ones. Wide range of flavors. My favorite was licorice that had a crazy name. From there we went to the production area. We saw it being bottled, the caps being put on by hand & a shrink wrap safety seal being put on by hand. Then you got a shot of each of the flavors they sell (maybe 6) and a piece of rhum cake. You can then go back to your favorites and have as many as you like. Before you leave you can shop for rhum, t shirts, shot glasses etc. We thoroughly enjoyed it & thought we got our money’s worth. My only complaint was you didn’t get to see it being made. There were excursion people there that were continuing on to the restaurant for lunch. I don’t know what they paid.