In the late 70's and very early 80's I visited Antigua, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands on different trips. Eastern Airlines deals that my family took advantage of, I really enjoyed or you could say fell in love with the Caribbean Islands. MJ grew up going to Hawaii, which we visited earlier in our travels but I wanted to get her to the Caribbean and we won Delta Airlines tickets so we used them to get to St Thomas which must have been about 2001. MJ fell in love with the Caribbean and then again in 2002 we won Delta tickets and made the decision that we would book to Puerto Rico and then where ever we got a decent timeshare exchange we would pick that island and it happened to be the Divi on SXM. We have spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 250 nights on island since and it is the place we go to relax and recharge our mental state. We were doing two trips per year for a while but we are now just down usually to our three weeks with the November Gang starting Thanksgiving week while with our other vacation weeks we are trying to take the time to visit other parts of the world but none are as relaxing as SXM. So many great friendships have been created in those trips, we are lucky.

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat