I told my wife about the opinions regarding Foxy yesterday and she said the same thing! The guy is 80+ years old! As far as politics go, I agree with the original poster that I go to the islands to escape, especially politics. That being said, and really I don't care which side you're on politically, I could not ignore the irony of the comments. Why is Foxy not allowed to have his own opinions? Because he's some island simpleton? Because he's black? Do you even hear yourself and how you sound? Should he promote politics at his place of business? Hell no! I always thought that was off limits at my business and think celebs and musicians are insane when they promote their political beliefs. Then there were the comments about "your president" being so divisive? Ummmm, I clearly remember seeing 8x10 framed photos of Obama all over the islands. I clearly remember his divisiveness and actually laugh that you are doing just that in a travel chat room. Not to mention you are from the UK and discount the fact that your former British spy influenced our American election process! And I will add how incredibly sick and tired I am of the media's constant royal wedding and baby stories. Just remember some of us served in the military for all beliefs, opinions and choices. When the news comes on about royal baby names I turn the channel. If Foxy starts talking politics, LEAVE! I'm sure he won't be upset.

[Linked Image]