I too recommend exploring the Out Islands but keep in mind they are all very different from Abacos and each other. Exumas are good. Staniel cay not a lot to do. Once you go see the pigs, the nurse sharks and the 007 grotto, not much to do by boat unless you like to fish. Georgetown on Exuma is probably a better option. You can rent small power boats and go to Stocking Island and a few deserted beaches but it's just day boating and returning in the late afternoon. It has built up some in the past years and like all the islands, it has changed. Thanks HGTV.

Eluethera - lot's of house options but you need a car and it's a long island, hard to explore without driving all day. Didn't have the atmosphere I like. Not on my list to ever go back to.

Cat Island - very remote but two small airports. No boat rentals but you can go out with someone. Fishing and diving for conch, lobster is great! Super nice beaches and friendly people. I love cat island! Also need a car, it's long but doable. Both ends of the island are very cool.

Anguilla - Been there 3 times. Actually got married there. Again, it has changed a lot. Crime is worse, some of the more affordable places are more expensive now and more run down. Carimar was a nice beach hotel. Food, like other's have said is the best I've had but expensive. No boat rentals but you can go out with someone for a day. Can take the ferry over to St. Maarten or a small plane over to Saba. Saba is a volcanic mountain. No boats or beaches but it's beautiful and great to spend two days there. Best diving around! Hope that helps.

[Linked Image]