Yea, anyone know if this is continuing today? So Yesterday, was on the way to Nowhere Special at 5 pm. Got to the roundabout leading into Puerto Cupecoy and Police we’re stopping each car from basically going into France. The traffic must have been backed up for miles. Spoke to the officer who says Dutch side no problem but couldn’t guarantee the situation for us getting back home not to mention how long it could take from the Restaurant. Took no chances and first had a drink at Steviez whilst I walked around wondering where to eat as I was starving. Not a great fan of Mario’s as I think they are overpriced....$15.00 for hummus? Plus lacking in atmosphere. Checked their menu out again and my thoughts haven’t changed. Altrios wasn’t impressed the last time and Rendevous too casual. That leaves a Chinese place and Mama Pizza.
Went in and saw the chef and asked if they could do a soup for the wife. No problem, where are you they said as we will get some veggies from the grocery. Wow I thought. 10 mins later wife had a fantastic pea and cauliflower creamy soup and I had eggplant parmigiana followed by mussels and gnocchi in cream sauce then Tiramisu coffees and drinks. Well priced, great service and not just a Pizza place. By the way, the Christmas decorations and how the whole area is beautifully lit up is nicely done and there is security everywhere. When leaving no police or traffic and home in 3 minutes.

Attached Files 32577C41-5981-4894-AE64-6BF15C9673C6.jpeg727AF9DB-7273-489A-B7E4-087D523DF979.jpeg301B8CB8-9FCB-4F17-ACA3-E48B52C9F99D.jpeg