Dear Pat, Carol and I were supposed to travel to the island for 3 weeks beginning at the end of the first week of June. We too realize that's not going to happen and we talked about going at the end of October. Just talked,,,didn't do anything about it. But, after reading your post, have now changed out minds. You are right...the last thing we want to do is sit on a plane and have someone sneeze on us and worry our entire vacation if we will have to go to the hospital in St. Martin. It would not only put an extra burden on the hospital, but I would worry about the care we would get. Many years ago I suffered through a bout of shingles while on SXM. After a few days Carol told me she thought I had shingles so I went to a doctor in Philipsburg. Doctor had no idea what it was until Carol suggested to him it might be shingles, since she had it a few years before. He had to check his computer to see if she was right. Yep! That's what I had and I waited too long before coming to him to be helped by any medicine he told me. Not sure I would want to get the virus on SXM. We too will wait until next year before we return. Perhaps we will see you again at that time.