Yes, it’s a wild guess right now. Depending on at what point one returns to the island, it may look different. It will probably evolve over time. Perhaps masks in stores for awhile ? I can’t see why it would require masks on the beach, outside, or in a bar/ restaurant. Those businesses will not survive if masks were required in them. It would defeat the purpose to sit in a nice restaurant or hang out in a bar wearing a mask. Anyway, It will be interesting to see what SXM and other islands do. Their geography and location makes them unique. SXM has very few cases right now, and can probably rid itself of Coronavirus. When they open up to outsiders, though it will require management . “Safe “ will simply be a falsehood until ( or IF) there is a vaccine. The virus is going to present in the world. Antigua is talking about some kind of health “ passport” card that shows someone has the antibodies. That idea seems very limiting as most people haven’t been exposed yet. How many antibody- positive folks would they have to even fill up the planes. I expect higher airfares as there won’t be middle seat passengers. I’d expect more spacing of beach chairs ( maybe not a bad thing lol) and again higher rental prices. If businesses are forced to downscale in the name of safety, costs must go up for the remaining customers. I’m fine with that, and plan to return as soon as it’s allowed ( except peak hurricane season ) by the SXM government. Not sure what I’d do if they require antibody proof. I had a PCR Covid 19 test just this afternoon ( no symptoms, just wanted to help boost my County’s testing numbers so we can reopen) but haven’t gotten the antibody test yet. I did pass through JFK twice going to/ from SXM in February, so it’s possible I could have been exposed then. Lastly, I agree on the “ in this together” trope. It’s worn thin....

Formerly " Parrotfish" approx join date .. sometime in 2001
SXM lover since 1999...