Originally Posted by SammyM
Most definitely vaccine(s) are coming, it's just a question of how soon. I keep holding out for December, but so much will depend on the production and distribution processes needed to get them to people. Billions of doses will be needed worldwide, and who pays for the vaccines will still have to be worked out. If it is handled with the same dysfunctional way COVID-19 testing has gone, it will likely push the vaccine timetable back into early 2021. What may be necessary for future travel could possibly be verification of SARS-Cov-2 vaccination before you can board a plane, a cruise ship, or land on an island like St. Martin. It don't think that idea is that far-fetched, and when I get my COVID-19 vaccine some day I will ask for proof of the vaccination.

I'm being greedy and self-centered but I hope when the vaccine is available they give it to "seniors" and those in the high risk group first. I'm tired of reminding my 84 year old hubby to wash hands, use Lysol wipe on handle to pump gas, don't touch face... and I'd like to see more than my neighbors at a distance of 6 feet.

Last edited by RonDon; 05/15/2020 07:57 AM.