Thanks GAKaye for the grocery bag advice---never thought of that and I have so many.

PelicanPirate, not sure about those gas buttons but hubby always has trouble. Using a .10 per gal. discount card with PIN # that has to be entered first then sliding in credit card before lifting pump handle. If you don't remove either card fast enough after putting it into a slot it doesn't take it and you have to start over.

I don't touch money if I can help it but other day I got a refund check from our auto insurance company who is giving a "10% discount during these tying times because you are not able to drive as much..." Went to a drive-thru window at bank (lobby not open) had to grab the cylinder send it up etc. and the teller sent back $19.88 with a note reading: " all monies have been sanitized."

Suddenly, I'm reminded of all the surfaces we touched in the past without thinking.

Also since walking/bike paths closed in our state I've taken to walking in a cemetery. Never see other walkers and the "others" don't mind if I'm wearing a mask or not. Plus is viewing some beautiful, artful, headstones.