Yeah, Carol, most airlines are waiving the change fees in the short term (for the rest of this year at least) and maybe forever. A fare difference on rebooking is refunded as a credit for future flight (unless you've purchased a fully refundable ticket). I've rebooked once so far with no issues (and got a credit) and will likely have to rebook again as the situation changes. (I did make the mistake of purchasing seat upgrades....those are not refundable....and I have no idea why not). We are flying thru SJU and on to EIS. We didn't want to deal with the uncertainty of getting in by ferry from STT. Also, the thought of getting on an over crowded ferry is a little concerning. If you can't find good flights from state-side all the way to EIS, try booking to SJU and check interCaribbean Airlines separately for the SJU to EIS leg. You'll have to deal with baggage and getting back thru security at SJU, but at least its an option.

Hope to see some of you fine people out on the water in December! And best of luck @Manpot. Our thoughts are with you here in smokey Marin.

Stay safe and smooth sailing.

Chris.
Abby Normal To
Tortola