Lesley, It isn't as much paranoia than it is caution for safety. It is the same here as it is there. Some people wear masks during this pandemic, others think that it's not important, and don't care to. I have my reservations for my annual three weeks come mid march, but still not sure or positive we will make it. Health concerns are real. Safety is real. No matter how much precaution someone takes, you still don't know about the person next to you on the plane or the person standing near you in line at the airport, or the cleanliness of the plane, or a number or other reasons one can have. Your comment about why some are paranoid, while others are there brings me back to my parents statements often growing up "Just because Johnny or whoever does something doesn't mean that you have to do it too". It is paraphrasing, but I think you can catch my drift. God, i hope and pray that we can all get this thing behind us, and return to some sort of ''normalcy''...here at home, and also world wide!! I miss the island so much, and still feel cheated about losing my last two weeks there from last year. We were one of the last leaving before the shutdown, and looking back at it now, it was for the best. In spite of how much I hated being told we should leave. Will the island ever recover from the hurricanes and then from covid? I sure hope so, you islanders have surely been tested the last few years. Hoping as season progresses, the masses return, the cash registers ring, and life becomes good again!! Happy Holidays to All.