Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
OK, well, I think I recognize where you are staying! smile I thought you were staying at Orient area? Perhaps I got you confused with another poster? Anyway, that is a lovely view. Jules is pretty clued in with French side goings' on, so hopefully he or his daughter will let you know if something is up.

Ha! I'd say you probably do..... I found it from reading reviews on here! I was a little concerned because I booked with Verne, then he retired before we got here. But Jules' daughter Cindy seems to have taken over and has been wonderful and very helpful to us so far.

It appears I need to add Spiga to my short list! I don't think we've had Italian since we've been down here, so that might be a great choice! Thanks for the recommendations.

One other question.... Dany mentioned a "festival" happening in Grand Case, we thought on Sunday evening. But now, we're wondering if it is Saturday evening. Does anyone know anything about an event happening in Grand Case this weekend? We can't find any information on it, but are thinking we don't want to be stuck in Grand Case or in traffic.

Laura