Hi everyone. I don't think I've posted in a few years here, but have been keeping a keen eye on all of the wonderful trip reports and news of the island. My husband and I first visited the island for our honeymoon in 2016. Since then, we've had two failed attempts to return (one cancelled for Irma, one cancelled for the pandemic). The good news - we're planning a trip back for next Spring! Last time we stayed at an AirBnB in Grand Case which we loved, but has not been rebuilt. This time we're looking to stay at a hotel in Grand Case. I'm looking for any input on choosing between Grand Case Beach Club and Hotel L'Esplanade. I can get either in a bundle deal for only a couple hundred dollars difference. Which would you choose and why? I have eliminated Bleu Emeraude ( no pool) and Le Temps des Cerises ( no parking) but would like to hear if you'd pick one of those instead. L'Esplanade looks wonderful but I am concerned with all the reviews mentioning "too many stairs". We don't have any mobility issues; I'm fine with stairs that are safe and not a PIA. But if they are steep and slick etc. I don't want to be worried with that. Another option would be Hotel La Plantation in Orient. Thanks in advance for any insight.