Taraavo, we stayed in that building right next to Rainbow pre Irma, and again in Feb of last year when it reopened a few of the units. Ideal in every way, and they did a great job with reconstructing the unit, but Rainbow made it not a vacation. Most days, and nearly every night, they played the subwoofer so loud your teeth would rattle, and there was no way you could sleep until they turned the subwoofer down. The guests in the next building over even complained how the loud music made it not a vacation. Really a shame since to me, that is the nicest section of Grand Case - the water is great, short walk to dining. Yes, the new Love looks different than the old one, though don't recall seeing any loungers on the beach when I walked by. While we rent a car, and often drive to other parts of the island during the day, I love having several restaurants in walking distance for dinner. While the Village has a number of choices, and Carol may disagree, but to me, Grand Case has more variety in dining options, whether it is sitting at picnic tables at the Lolos, or fine dining at La Villa or Oceans 82, to places in between, like Frenchy's