Decided to give it a try yesterday. We have been there last time probably 5 years ago, when they still were in Porto Cupecoy Marina. We did like it back then.
This time our experience was very different. The waiter was pretty ignorant bugger, especially after we didn’t order water or bottle of wine(there were 4 of us and we didn’t feel like drinking that night). I ordered a glass and wife did the same. Than The specials of the evening… There was a confusion between what the waiter told us and what his helper/waitress told us… one of them didn’t know exactly what it was…
Those were minor things…
The food…. Greatly over rated! Onion soup was just warm, with some clumps in it that were cold to the tongue… It felt like it was reheated in a microwave…
The daily special tuna with cheese …. Meh, tuna itself was good but the combination didn’t impress me… not my cup of tea.
Wife’s soup was good. Her main coarse was pretty bad. The Shepard pie was very bland, no salt or any spice at all. The rest of the meat was just ok, didn’t really wowed her like we expected. The other couple had a very similar experience with their food. We were very disappointed. Place is highly over rated.

"Often Wrong, Never in Doubt"