Originally Posted by jmbcomms
Sorry, but our experiences there and the experience of thousands of others is the complete opposite of your report. As a travel writer working for major global travel organizations for a number of years, I can tell you Mario's is one of the finest restaurants I've ever had the pleasure of dining at. Its service, food quality, originality, and creativity are phenomenal. We go there several times during each visit to SXM and for us and many, many others, it is a very special place.

I was actually waiting for you to shine in pal. Your paid advertising is where you are making money and it has nothing to do with the real world of people who are expressing their opinion and sharing their experiences. You didn’t even bother posting my experience on your Facebook page, all you do is pumping up your paid advertisers and don’t allow any negative comments. It’s your business and you can do whatever you want, I don’t really care.
Your constant pumping of Le Sucriea ( pardon the spelling) is ridiculous. We went there 3 times this past 10 days. The girls behind the counter are anything but friendly. Wife even asked them today if something happened and why are they so sad and didn’t even say hi to the customers… Anyway, whatever buddy.
Sorry for the rant.

"Often Wrong, Never in Doubt"