I wish I would have gone to Mario's when in Sandy Ground, but we did go to the location in Cupecoy and enjoyed it. I was invited to dine with the Queen and some island celebrities at The Cliff and it was a bit uninspired, not bad, just not great. We have since gone back at the request of an some island royalty, a princess no doubt, and it was much better. Both times it was more the people I was with that were important, being a peasant and all. It is always great to dine with royalty and celebrities, I feel very fortunate.

Probably one of the reasons the place does not draw me back is because it is a bit of a sterile environment, not warm Caribbean and to closely quote from a real TTOL Gem "I can eat in nice restaurants at home, but I can't go to beach bars". I think that all the time when on island, probably the reason we don't go to Jax as well.

Since we are dishing resumes, I am not a complete foodie like some of the people I know are but also I do know my way around the restaurant (and bar! ) scene. Just a common man that does not get paid to endorse places, a guy that obviously doesn't miss too many meals and loves to laugh with his friends. Long live the Queen, and the Princess and the Princess's Princess, and my celebrity friends.

"Oh what a lucky man I am" ELP

I prefer the Isle seat