|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
9 members (Nez, Rumlover, Pep, KandG, SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, crazy4sxm, 2 invisible),
402
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
...I agree and have friends who spend $$ for the water taxi but I am quite happy with the ferry..memories of riding the Bomba Charger for the first time in 1984 ( and it was old then!) and getting the complimentary fruit juice topped up with rum..I save the $$ for food and drinks on island. I have always found a ferry running within an hour or two..and visit Michael upstairs at The Petite Pump Room and watch the seaplanes..tells me I am back in the islands..
|
|
1 member likes this:
knitsoftwear |
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|