|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
17 members (Fran, pandpfromcanada, S/Y Mockingbird, Richie, ScottW, dj1094, 48ref, Sea_Skyman, NumberCruncher, toast, 7 invisible),
433
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
I've never been to Christmas in July but I do assume most arrive on their own boats. I get the ferry schedules from the site linked below. Since Covid they all take turns running a specific time. If you scroll down on the page you can find the Aquatic Rentals schedule too. They go from Red Hook to West End with a stop in St. John on their way back to the USVI to clear in. https://bviports.org/ferry?fbclid=I...tgQtavaISaZzg_aem_GYlkIN1TExwkVvulqTBGMg
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|