|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
12 members (Kennys, MrEZgoin, Don_and_Linda, eightzerobits, SXMScubaman, Bob O, rick s, ggffrr11, jazzgal, 3 invisible),
460
guests, and
120
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
I was there two weeks ago and asked at Aragorn's what was happening. Jeremy's brother left and went back to England. He had initially told me they were going to reopen. Nobody knew at that time what was going to happen. It's still closed as far as I know.
My guess is that the government may not want it to reopen in consideration of their ongoing desire to develop Beef Island. Getting a trade licence for any business there may prove problematic. That's just my thoughts. I could very well be off the mark.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|