Just read this on the Gumption Facebook Page. There is hope!!

[color:"blue"]If Necker Tour are to continue after 30th of September we have to follow the rules by Virgin.

1) No more sneek out of group. Must stay together at ALL TIMES.

2) If we visit the main house as we do time to time & As I ask each time that absolutely (no pictures or video's ) are to be taken in the main house it have to be so.. (no more walking slow behind and secretly recording.

3) ABSOLUTELY no more walking with possible business plans to push on Richard in case we do see him or leaving them in random place's for someone to see to deliver to Richard.

4) Checking in early enough to properly put down name on social media policy form (ID ) will be required to verify that your the person who's signing up.

5) Richard has given me permission to make the next step either to continue or move on with my next adventure.

6) If tours are to keep going my top job will be to provide a great time but to protect Virgin & guest of Necker like my job depending on it.

Dates will be picked by Necker - no more squeezing in dates that not listed, Necker chose dates to fit their guests not to fit you. If you're schedule for diving either you cancel that or look for next open date to Necker.

End of the week after I talk it over with my team will determine what direction we should go.
[/color]

Love sailing the BVI's with friends.