|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
11 members (Rumlover, CaroleS, rick s, mahokid, lbksxm, SharonfromSXM, 48ref, polaris, GOTOSUN, 2 invisible),
389
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,450
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,450 |
FYI I don't smoke cigs, never have. Don't smoke pot either. As an NHRA licensed drag racer going over 200mph on a regular basis, not only am I subject to drug testing, but I also need all of my brain cells to work. Rum and adrenaline are my personal drugs of choice.
It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|