|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
11 members (Rumlover, CaroleS, rick s, mahokid, lbksxm, SharonfromSXM, 48ref, polaris, GOTOSUN, 2 invisible),
389
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 6 |
Thanks for all the info. I like to smoke a little pot on vaca but certainly won't bother this time. I'm not much of a drinker but will surely stick to Rum this trip. That's really crazy about the locals selling to tourists and then turning them in. I think most other places have lightened up on pot to put their time and resources into other things. In my community prescription drugs and Heroin are the big battle, and pot has been decriminalized. Have the BVI's been spared these other things? If so, lucky them. My community has been ravaged with deaths and thefts because of the Heroin.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|