hey we're booking May 21 until June 2. 1/2 charter 1/2 land based here in the next couple of weeks. Are you leaving tortola the day after your boat charter? I see TMM is in Road Town there is a ferry that leaves from there to Charlotte A as well. I don't see a 9:15 ferry from WE to Charlotte A. I'm using this link and ferry schedule is there an updated one somewhere? I have used this schedule since 2010?

http://www.bestofbvi.com/info/bviferry_tortola_sttCA.htm

But either way leaving from WE at 10:00 you will be fine. That's good to know about the refurbished rooms at WE it might save us some taxi fare when arriving in WE on the ferry. We used to always take a taxi to CGB and then another to Sea Cow Bay in the morning. That's where we have always used Barecat Charters. I like the atmosphere of the boats and colorful buildings in WE and after beaches for 10 days it seems it would be refreshing and boom your there.

just realized that the fish n lime they are talking about used to be the Jolly Roger. I have stayed in those rooms before and unless you can see a picture of the "refurbished" rooms I would not stay there.

Last edited by tangerine3; 10/25/2015 03:01 PM.

[Linked Image]