Dear Moderators,
I'm a little surprised that you don't stop some of this rudeness towards members, specifically "StormJib". "Opinions are like @$$holes; everybody has one", well the ABUSE is uncalled for.

Dear "tradewinds", "RickinAtlanta", "HillsideView" and "rhans",
"StormJib" is a very nice gentleman. Let me tell you a little about him, as I have known him for over 15 years. He was a very successful businessman in PA and sailed his Tayana 55 annually to the BVI for years. He later bought a house on Great Camanoe and has lived there year-round (even "Manpot" doesn't live in the BVI year-round!) with his wife since 1999. He sold the Tayana and bought a smaller boat (43'), and has since replaced that one with a 48' (?) sailboat.
There are some real know-it-alls on this board. "I've been coming on vacation to the BVI for 23 years", "I have chartered annually with the Moorings since 1991", "I spend three months a year at XYZ"; your knowledge pales in comparison to his.
"StormJib" is a sailor's sailor. As a 68th (?) birthday present to himself, a few years ago he single-handed from the BVI to Bermuda. His wife was not pleased!
If you want to disagree with this man, at least be polite about it.