|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
15 members (tangerine3, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, RickinAtlanta, WWII, SuzJon, 5 invisible),
421
guests, and
109
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1 |
What happened to this place? We were there in Oct. and had a great full moon party.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 21 |
Another change in management..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,239
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,239 |
Domino effect from the Dead Goose!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1 |
Cheryl, what dead goose? A real dead goose? Or another bar named Dead Goose?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 789
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 789 |
The goose that laid the golden eggs.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
I think what Cheryl is saying (albeit very cryptically) is that Paradise Club is no more.
Please correct me if I am wrong Cheryl, I would hate to spread a false rumour. I have no first hand information but have heard "stuff".
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1 |
Haha, ok. We met and made some friends there in Oct. It was a nice place for the full moon party. Trellis was too far to drive to and I'm too old for Bombas.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|