Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 26
RonDon 25
erb923 23
kim 23
GaKaye 21
mahokid 20
Member Spotlight
MrTim-BTV
MrTim-BTV
Essex Junction, VT
Posts: 52
Joined: April 2019
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
15 members (CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, road3682, johndana274, jadezar, mgh, marksxm, o2bnsxm, KC2SXM, LAB57, Rover, 4 invisible), 506 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#114224 12/09/2016 03:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 62
During the land-based week of my trip I was thinking about a day trip to Anegada. This is my girlfriend's first adventure to the BVI. We will be on Virgin Gorda for the week and the RTFF will be providing service M/W/F that week 7:30a departure, 5p return. Pros/Cons...?


~Eric
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Well worth doing but its a little short..my favorite wheel land based has been to get the Friday ferry and back Monday morning. I have done day trips though and they are fun.mainly hanging out at Cow Wreck..

Manpot #114226 12/10/2016 07:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
The Bitter End offers a day trip to Anegada.
I believe the package includes lunch.
You can also go along for the ride, skip the
package, and make your own fun.
Just another option.
Sorry, that's all the info I have.

Mike
Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5