Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 33
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
fabila
fabila
Yonkers, NY
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (SXMScubaman, lcote, Shelly C, eyknoll, DavidMartha, 4 invisible), 423 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#127835 04/20/2017 01:33 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
I hope they get back in operation soon. I think this sounds like something the locals in particular need.


Carol Hill
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
In a former life I was a power boater. I have replaced a lot of out drives. If they need one they should order three. The first time I saw pictures of this boat I knew that would be an Achilles heal. They are very efficient and very fragile.

Jay

Last edited by CaptainJay; 04/20/2017 04:39 PM.
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Well even after over 40 years of boating here -- "I don't know where all the rocks Are, but I sure know where they are Not"

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970
Thumbs up to what Capn Jay said

How much time does that ferry trip take?

Last edited by capndar; 04/24/2017 12:29 PM.

Capndar
Masters 50 GT Sail/Power/Towing
3rd generation sailor
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Trip takes two hours, according to the video.


Carol Hill
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
I have always felt a stern drive combines the worst features of a inboard with the worst features of a outboard. If you want a inboard get a inboard. If you want a outboard get a outboard. Don't try and mate them!!
G

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5