Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
19 members (anet_scot, oeastcoast, SXMScubaman, jbutah, dickhall66, CaribEagle, Wylie23, jazzgal, RickG, ScottW, Stevemech, 8 invisible), 423 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#277843 03/15/2022 10:26 AM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282
Likes: 1
Is Fort Recovery open? I knew it was for sale. Did Anita sell? They have rooms listed on Airbnb.

Anita Hebert

BVI Sponsors
.
kajunlady61 #277904 03/15/2022 05:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
I read Anita passed away recently. I think her son is involved now and renting rooms. Others would most likely know more than I do. I just saw that on a friends page.

kajunlady61 #277907 03/15/2022 06:11 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
I believe that is correct...followed her beloved Sunny. She was a very accomplished Broadway producer BTW..


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5