|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
16 members (SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, Buddyhog, Sxmtm, Stashu11, socamon, diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Tmo42, 6 invisible),
419
guests, and
72
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 282 Likes: 1 |
Is Fort Recovery open? I knew it was for sale. Did Anita sell? They have rooms listed on Airbnb.
Anita Hebert
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434 |
I read Anita passed away recently. I think her son is involved now and renting rooms. Others would most likely know more than I do. I just saw that on a friends page.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I believe that is correct...followed her beloved Sunny. She was a very accomplished Broadway producer BTW..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|