|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,045
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 509
Joined: November 2015
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107 |
Hey all- I have no personal experience with Charter Brokers, but a friend is looking for a crewed charter for a family trip and has some specific wishes. So I figured a broker would be a good way for them to go. I did a search on TTOL, but didn't really see anything specific. Anyone have recos for a good BVI Charter broker? Thanks in Advance -pk
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
I just had a VERY positive experience with Lynn and SamBoat. We had a problem with our boat and I believe it was my use of a broker that had it solved so quickly. Got home yesterday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|