|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
13 members (mahokid, ctpsxm, polaris, Rover, CJIMI, rab, sxm1986, charlie, SXMScubaman, SharonfromSXM, 3 invisible),
479
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152 |
I am trying to figure out how to get from Stt to virgin gorda on saturday. (Nov 8). We arrive in Stt at noon. I see two ferries at 4. One says to virgin gorda and the other via tortolla. Seems strange two go out at that time and nothing before that
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I just figured this route out in reverse for a later date. I am going to do 2 ferries stt to Road town then Road town to VG. May give you more options timing wise. I used this as all the schedules were in one place https://www.virginbookings.com/ferry/from-tortola-to-st-thomas
Last edited by toast; 09/08/2025 07:06 AM.
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
Take the 4 pm speedy ferry, direct to vg. No hassle at roadtown with luggage changing ferries.
tpcook
|
|
|
|
|
|
|