Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 34
mahokid 32
erb923 30
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Jerry_R
Jerry_R
SW Florida
Posts: 610
Joined: April 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
7 members (Michael67, road3682, Rover, BillDauterive, 2Travelers, dfmsml, 1 invisible), 487 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#338523 09/07/2025 03:31 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 152
I am trying to figure out how to get from Stt to virgin gorda on saturday. (Nov 8). We arrive in Stt at noon. I see two ferries at 4. One says to virgin gorda and the other via tortolla. Seems strange two go out at that time and nothing before that

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
I just figured this route out in reverse for a later date. I am going to do 2 ferries stt to Road town then Road town to VG. May give you more options timing wise.

I used this as all the schedules were in one place

https://www.virginbookings.com/ferry/from-tortola-to-st-thomas

Last edited by toast; 09/08/2025 07:06 AM.

Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Take the 4 pm speedy ferry, direct to vg. No hassle at roadtown with luggage changing ferries.


tpcook

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5