Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (mahokid, FantasyFrank, anet_scot, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, 1 invisible), 357 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#340766 12/03/2025 04:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926
Likes: 1
C
charlie Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926
Likes: 1
This is a question about clearing Customs and Immigration on Beef Island. In the past we have travelled to the BVI and we were always given a C&I paper form to fill out before we got into port. But last year we flew into Beef Island from Miami Florida and not given a form. When we got to C&I they had a computer device set up for you to hold your smart phone up to and answer questions on your smart computer thingie. Ahem, not to tell you how old we are but the only phone we had was an old school flip phone and that would not work. When we got up to the window and were asked to download our info onto their desk machine we told them that we did not have that computerized equipment and were used to filling out a form. We got a young person omg who are you look and were told to go sit at a table. After many minutes a clerk came over and ran the questions by us verbally and we figured that was it. Nope! Then we were given the "old school" forms and had to fill out both sides as we did in the "old" days and then get back in line, have the papers gone over and then got our passports stamped and then were admitted into the BVI for our vacation. So the question here is are they still doing C&I this new way or offering senior's the paper option to speed things along? We are again flying into Beef Island for three weeks on Virgin Gorda. Information/updates appreciated.

BVI Sponsors
.
charlie #340769 12/03/2025 04:30 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Easiest method is to fill out online form at BVIEDCARD.GOV.VG prior to flying to BVI and print it. Give copy to officer upon arrival. Remember, you can only fill out the form within 72 hours of the day of arrival. No manual cards as far as I know.

charlie #340794 12/04/2025 10:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
we just did exactly what Frankie did and it was a breeze...we upgraded our seats on the AA MIA EIS so we could get off first and went through in 5 minutes. I had a print out and computer and my buddy had only computer. I think they have all the buhgs worked out

Thanks to this boards advice

charlie #340815 12/05/2025 08:08 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
I am in STT and heading to the ferry dock and unable to fill out the form..it wont let me put my correct birthdate in no matter what I do and I cant download the pic they require..hoping for help at the ferry dock

Manpot #340818 12/05/2025 08:35 AM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 707
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 707
Originally Posted by Manpot
I am in STT and heading to the ferry dock and unable to fill out the form..it wont let me put my correct birthdate in no matter what I do and I cant download the pic they require..hoping for help at the ferry dock

I had the same problem in March and was given a paper form.


If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will...
charlie #340875 12/06/2025 09:49 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
A charming young lady at the RTFF desk managed to do it for me..wll worth the $20 tip she got!!!!

charlie #340888 12/06/2025 05:46 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
I am 87 now and use all the newest equipment. It is not so hard. Embrace the new world


tpcook
charlie #340950 12/08/2025 12:50 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513
Likes: 78
I embraced it..but it would not register my real birthdate or download a pic..my ,much younger, pals had exactly the same problem!

charlie #341009 12/09/2025 08:02 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
i downloaded a picture of my wife and me sitting in the stern of my yacht, no idea what they want. later, i figured out it wanted a picture of my passport.


tpcook

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5