Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 24
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Matt W
Matt W
Houston, TX
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
10 members (RickG, LaDuke, swistakp, Haley, SXMScubaman, SharonfromSXM, lmorini, kaba, davidandsusannj, 1 invisible), 581 guests, and 185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#347663 05/29/2026 07:08 AM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
TomSW Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
I'm looking for a reliable shipping company on St. Thomas to ship a medium sized box with chair parts in it from Wisconsin. I understand I may be shipping it through Miami or another location so it's really the leg from Florida to St. Thomas that I'm looking for. Any advice?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
Tropical Shipping:
https://www.tropical.com

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
TomSW Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
Thanks for the info. Helpful.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5