Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,534
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
6 members (SXMFOX, 5 invisible), 434 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#347663 05/29/2026 07:08 AM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
TomSW Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
I'm looking for a reliable shipping company on St. Thomas to ship a medium sized box with chair parts in it from Wisconsin. I understand I may be shipping it through Miami or another location so it's really the leg from Florida to St. Thomas that I'm looking for. Any advice?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
Tropical Shipping:
https://www.tropical.com

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
TomSW Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
Thanks for the info. Helpful.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5