|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,073
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 391
Joined: January 2007
|
|
|
12 members (caribmichael, Rover, Rumlover, lovemysxm, Fletch, Colour1, 6 invisible),
518
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197 |
I'm looking for a reliable shipping company on St. Thomas to ship a medium sized box with chair parts in it from Wisconsin. I understand I may be shipping it through Miami or another location so it's really the leg from Florida to St. Thomas that I'm looking for. Any advice?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 197 |
Thanks for the info. Helpful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|